22 CFR 212.11 - Materials to be published.
(a) USAID separately states and currently publishes in the Federal Register for the information and guidance of the public:
(1) Descriptions of its central and field organization and the established places at which, the officers from whom, and the methods whereby, the public may secure information, make submittals or requests, or obtain decisions;
(2) Statements of the general course and method by which its functions are channelled and determined, including the nature and requirements for all formal and informal procedures available;
(3) Rules of procedure, descriptions of forms available or the places at which forms may be obtained, and instructions as to the scope and contents of all papers, reports, or examinations;
(4) Substantive rules of general applicability adopted as authorized by law, and statements of general policy or interpretations of general applicability formulated and adopted by USAID; and
(5) Every amendment, revision or repeal of the material listed in this section.
(b) USAID Public Notice No. 1 and the USAID Regulations published in chapter II of Title 22 and in subtitle A, Chapter 7 of Title 41 of the Code of Federal Regulations implement the provisions of this section.