22 CFR 215.10 - Disclosure of record to person other than the individual to whom it pertains.
(a) Subject to the conditions of paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section, the Agency shall not disclose any record which is contained in a system of records by any means of communication to any person or other agency who is not the individual to whom the record pertains.
(b) Upon written request or with prior written consent of the individual to whom the record pertains, the Agency may disclose any such record to a person or to another agency as requested or authorized.
(4) To the Bureau of the Census for purposes of planning or carrying out a census or survey or related activity pursuant to the provisions of title 13 of the United States Code;
(5) To a recipient who has provided the Agency with adequate advance written assurance that the record will be used solely as a statistical research or reporting record, and the record is to be transferred in a form that is not individually identifiable;
(6) To the National Archives of the United States as a record which has sufficient historical or other value to warrant its continued preservation by the United States Government, or for evaluation by the Administrator of General Services or his or her designee, to determine whether the record has such value;
(7) To another agency or to an instrumentality of any governmental jurisdiction within or under the control of the United States for a civil or criminal law enforcement activity authorized by law: Provided, The head of the agency or instrumentality has made a prior written request to the Assistant Administrator of Administration or the Privacy Liaison Officer, specifying the particular record and the law enforcement activity for which it is sought;
(8) To a responsible person pursuant to a showing of compelling circumstances affecting the health or safety of an individual if upon such disclosure notification will be transmitted to the last known address of such individual;
(9) To either House of Congress, or, to the extent of a matter within its jurisdiction, any committee or subcommittee, or joint committee of Congress, or subcommittee of such joint committee;
(10) To the Comptroller General, or any of his/her authorized representatives, in the course of the performance of the duties of the General Accounting Office;
(11) Pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction or;
(12) To a consumer reporting agency in accordance with section 3711(f) of title 31.
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 215.