22 CFR 226.72 - Subsequent adjustments and continuing responsibilities.
(1) The right of USAID to disallow costs and recover funds on the basis of a later audit or other review.
(2) The obligation of the recipient to return any funds due as a result of later refunds, corrections, or other transactions.
(3) Audit requirements in §§ 226.26.
(4) Property management requirements in §§ 226.31 through 226.37.
(5) Records retention as required in § 226.53.
(b) After closeout of an award, a relationship created under an award may be modified or ended in whole or in part with the consent of USAID and the recipient, provided the responsibilities of the recipient referred to in paragraph 226.73(a), including those for property management as applicable, are considered and provisions made for continuing responsibilities of the recipient, as appropriate.
Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
This section’s status may have changed. It may have been renumbered, reserved, or removed.