22 CFR Part 1006, Subpart F - General Principles Relating to Suspension and Debarment Actions
- § 1006.600 How do suspension and debarment actions start?
- § 1006.605 How does suspension differ from debarment?
- § 1006.610 What procedures does the Inter-American Foundation use in suspension and debarment actions?
- § 1006.615 How does the Inter-American Foundation notify a person of a suspension or debarment action?
- § 1006.620 Do Federal agencies coordinate suspension and debarment actions?
- § 1006.625 What is the scope of a suspension or debarment?
- § 1006.630 May the Inter-American Foundation impute conduct of one person to another?
- § 1006.635 May the Inter-American Foundation settle a debarment or suspension action?
- § 1006.640 May a settlement include a voluntary exclusion?
- § 1006.645 Do other Federal agencies know if the Inter-American Foundation agrees to a voluntary exclusion?
Title 22 published on 2015-11-25.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 22 CFR Part 1006.