23 CFR Part 1240, Subpart B - Determination of Allocations
prev | next
- § 1240.10 Identification of eligible States.
- § 1240.11 Determination of State seat belt use rate for calendar years 1996 and 1997.
- § 1240.12 Determination of State seat belt use rate for calendar year 1998 and beyond.
- § 1240.13 Determination of national average seat belt use rate.
- § 1240.14 Determination of Federal medical savings and notification of proposed allocations.
- § 1240.15 Allocations.
- Appendix A to Part 1240 - Adjustment Procedures for State-Submitted Information (Calendar Years 1996 and 1997)
- Appendix B to Part 1240 - Procedures for Missing or Inadequate State-Submitted Information (Calendar Years 1996 and 1997)
- Appendix C to Part 1240 - Certification (Calendar Year 1998 Survey Based on Survey Approved Under 23 U.S.C. 153)
- Appendix D to Part 1240 - Determination of National Average Seat Belt Use Rate
- Appendix E to Part 1240 - Determination of Federal Medical Savings