23 CFR Part 1313, Appendix A to Part 1313 - Tamper Resistant Driver's License
prev | next
Appendix A to Part 1313—Tamper Resistant Driver's License
A tamper resistant driver's license or permit is a driver's license or permit that has one or more of the following security features:
(1) Ghost image.
(2) Ghost graphic.
(4) Optical variable device.
(5) Microline printing.
(6) State seal or a signature which overlaps the individual's photograph or information.
(7) Security laminate.
(8) Background containing color, pattern, line or design.
(9) Rainbow printing.
(10) Guilloche pattern or design.
(11) Opacity mark.
(12) Out of gamut colors (i.e., pastel print).
(13) Optical variable ultra-high-resolution lines.
(14) Block graphics.
(15) Security fonts and graphics with known hidden flaws.
(16) Card stock, layer with colors.
(18) Retroflective security logos.
(19) Machine readable technologies such as magnetic strips, a 1D bar code or a 2D bar code.
Title 23 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 1313.