23 CFR Part 636, Subpart B - Selection Procedures, Award Criteria
- § 636.201 What selection procedures and award criteria may be used?
- § 636.202 When are two-phase design-build selection procedures appropriate?
- § 636.203 What are the elements of two-phase selection procedures for competitive proposals?
- § 636.204 What items may be included in a phase-one solicitation?
- § 636.205 Can past performance be used as an evaluation criteria?
- § 636.206 How do I evaluate offerors who do not have a record of relevant past performance?
- § 636.207 Is there a limit on short listed firms?
- § 636.208 May I use my existing prequalification procedures with design-build contracts?
- § 636.209 What items must be included in a phase-two solicitation?
- § 636.210 What requirements apply to projects which use the modified design-build procedure?
- § 636.211 When and how should tradeoffs be used?
- § 636.212 To what extent must tradeoff decisions be documented?
Title 23 published on 2015-11-14.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 636.