23 CFR Part 636, Subpart D - Exchanges
- § 636.401 What types of information exchange may take place prior to the release of the RFP document?
- § 636.402 What types of information exchange may take place after the release of the RFP document?
- § 636.403 What information may be exchanged with a clarification?
- § 636.404 Can a competitive range be used to limit competition?
- § 636.405 After developing a short list, can I still establish a competitive range?
- § 636.406 Are communications allowed prior to establishing the competitive range?
- § 636.407 Am I limited in holding communications with certain firms?
- § 636.408 Can communications be used to cure proposal deficiencies?
- § 636.409 Can offerors revise their proposals during communications?
Title 23 published on 02-Jun-2018 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 23 CFR Part 636 after this date.