23 CFR Part 636, Subpart E - Discussions, Proposal Revisions and Source Selection
prev | next
- § 636.501 What issues may be addressed in discussions?
- § 636.502 Why should I use discussions?
- § 636.503 Must I notify offerors of my intent to use/not use discussions?
- § 636.504 If the solicitation indicated my intent was to award contract without discussions, but circumstances change, may I still hold discussions?
- § 636.505 Must a contracting agency establish a competitive range if it intends to have discussions with offerors?
- § 636.506 What issues must be covered in discussions?
- § 636.507 What subjects are prohibited in discussions, communications and clarifications with offerors?
- § 636.508 Can price or cost be an issue in discussions?
- § 636.509 Can offerors revise their proposals as a result of discussions?
- § 636.510 Can the competitive range be further defined once discussions have begun?
- § 636.511 Can there be more than one round of discussions?
- § 636.512 What is the basis for the source selection decision?
- § 636.513 Are limited negotiations allowed prior to contract execution?
- § 636.514 How may I provide notifications and debriefings?
Title 23 published on 02-Jun-2018 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 23 CFR Part 636 after this date.