24 CFR 100.142 - Types of information.
(a) The privilege under this subpart covers:
(1) The report or results of the self-test;
(2) Data or factual information created by the self-test;
(3) Workpapers, draft documents and final documents;
(4) Analyses, opinions, and conclusions if they directly result from the self-test report or results.
(b) The privilege does not cover:
(2) Loan files and application files, or other residential real estate-related lending transaction records (e.g., property appraisal reports, loan committee meeting minutes or other documents reflecting the basis for a decision to approve or deny a loan application, loan policies or procedures, underwriting standards, compensation records) and information or data derived from such files and records, even if such data has been aggregated, summarized or reorganized to facilitate analysis.
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 100 after this date.