24 CFR 1000.232 - Can an Indian tribe or TDHE amend its IHP?

§ 1000.232 Can an Indian tribe or TDHE amend its IHP?

Yes. Section 103(c) of NAHASDA specifically provides that a recipient may submit modifications or revisions of its IHP to HUD. Unless the initial IHP certification provided by an Indian tribe allowed for the submission of IHP amendments without further tribal certifications, a tribal certification must accompany submission of IHP amendments by a TDHE to HUD. HUD's review of an amendment and determination of compliance will be limited to modifications of an IHP which adds new activities or involve a decrease in the amount of funds provided to protect and maintain the viability of housing assisted under the 1937 Act. HUD will consider these modifications to the IHP in accordance with § 1000.230. HUD will act on amended IHPs within 30 days.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code