24 CFR 1000.512 - Are performance reports required?
Yes. An annual report shall be submitted by the recipient to HUD and the Indian tribe being served in a format acceptable by HUD. Annual performance reports shall contain:
(a) The information required by sections 403(b) and 404(b) of NAHASDA;
(b) Brief information on the following:
(1) A comparison of actual accomplishments to the planned activities established for the period;
(2) The reasons for slippage if established planned activities were not met; and
(3) Analysis and explanation of cost overruns or high unit costs;
(c) Any information regarding the recipient's performance in accordance with HUD's performance measures, as set forth in section § 1000.524; and
(d) Annual performance data to reflect the accomplishments of the recipient to include, as specified in the IHP:
(1) Permanent and temporary jobs supported with IHBG funds;
(2) Outputs by eligible activity, including:
(i) Units completed or assisted, and
(ii) Families assisted; and
(3) Outcomes by eligible activity.
(e) As applicable, items required under §§ 1000.302 and 1000.544.