24 CFR 103.40 - Can I change my complaint after it is filed?

prev | next
§ 103.40 Can I change my complaint after it is filed?

(a) Yes, you may change your fair housing complaint:

(1) At any time to add or remove people according to the law and the facts; or

(2) To correct other items, such as to add additional information found during the investigation of the complaint.

(b) You must approve any change to your complaint; we will consider the changes made as of the date of your original complaint.

[ 64 FR 18540, Apr. 14, 1999]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 24 published on 2015-08-22.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 103.