24 CFR 103.510 - Other action by HUD.
prev | next
In addition to the actions described in § 103.500, HUD may pursue one or more of the following courses of action:
(a) Refer the matter to the Attorney General for appropriate action (e.g., enforcement of criminal penalties under section 811(c) of the Act).
(b) Take appropriate steps to initiate proceedings leading to the debarment of the respondent under 2 CFR part 2424, or initiate other actions leading to the imposition of administrative sanctions, where HUD determines that such actions are necessary to the effective operation and administration of federal programs or activities.
(1) 24 CFR part 1, implementing title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964;
(2) 24 CFR 570.912, implementing section 109 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974;
(3) 24 CFR part 8, implementing section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973;
(4) 24 CFR part 107, implementing Executive Order 11063; or
(5) The Age Discrimination Act, 42 U.S.C. 6101.
(d) Inform any other Federal, State or local agency with an interest in the enforcement of respondent's obligations with respect to nondiscrimination in housing.
[54 FR 3292, Jan. 23, 1989, as amended at 72 FR 73493, Dec. 27, 2007]
Title 24 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 103.