24 CFR 110.25 - Description of posters.
(a) The fair housing poster shall be 11 inches by 14 inches and shall bear the following legend:View or download PDF
• In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots.
• In advertising the sale or rental of housing.
• In the financing of housing.
• In the appraisal of housing.
• In the provision of real estate brokerage services.
• Blockbusting is also illegal.
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against should send a complaint to:
(b) The Assistant Secretary for Equal Opportunity may grant a waiver permitting the substitution of a poster prescribed by a Federal financial regulatory agency for the fair housing poster described in paragraph (a) of this section. While such waiver remains in effect, compliance with the posting requirements of such regulatory agency shall be deemed compliance with the posting requirements of this part. Such waiver shall not affect the applicability of all other provisions of this part.