24 CFR § 200.853 - Applicability.
This subpart applies to:
(a) Housing assisted by HUD under the following programs:
(1) All Section 8 project-based assistance. “Project-based assistance” means Section 8 assistance that is attached to the structure (see 24 CFR 982.1(b)(1) regarding the distinction between “project-based” and “tenant-based” assistance);
(2) Section 202 Program of Supportive Housing for the Elderly (Capital Advances);
(3) Section 811 Program of Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advances); and
(4) Section 202 loan program for projects for the elderly and handicapped (including 202/8 projects and 202/162 projects).
(b) Housing with mortgages insured or held by HUD, or housing that is receiving insurance from HUD, under the following authorities:
(2) Section 213 of the NHA (Cooperative Housing Insurance);
(3) Section 220 of the NHA (Rehabilitation and Neighborhood Conservation Housing Insurance);
(4) Section 221(d)(3) of the NHA (Market Interest Rate (MIR) Program);
(5) Section 221(d)(3) and (5) of the NHA (Below Market Interest Rate (BMIR) Program);
(6) Section 221(d)(4) of the NHA (Housing for Moderate Income and Displaced Families);
(7) Section 231 of the NHA (Housing for Elderly Persons);
(8) Section 232 of the NHA (Mortgage Insurance for Nursing Homes, Intermediate Care Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Board and Care Homes);
(9) Section 234(d) of the NHA (Rental) (Mortgage Insurance for Condominiums);
(10) Section 236 of the NHA (Rental and Cooperative Housing for Lower Income Families);
(11) Section 241 of the NHA (Supplemental Loans for Multifamily Projects). (Where, however, the primary mortgage of a Section 241 property is insured or assisted by HUD under a program covered in this part, the coverage by two HUD programs does not trigger two inspections); and
The following state regulations pages link to this page.