24 CFR 203.280 - One-time or Up-front MIP.
For mortgages for which a one-time or up-front MIP is to be charged in accordance with §§ 203.259a, 203.284, or 203.285, the mortgagee shall, as a condition to the endorsement of the mortgage for insurance, pay to the Commissioner for the account of the mortgagor, in a manner prescribed by the Commissioner, a premium representing the total obligation for the insuring of the mortgage by the Commissioner or the up-front portion of the total obligation, as applicable, within 10 calendar days after the date of loan closing or within 10 calendar days after the date of disbursement of the mortgage proceeds, whichever is later.
- 24 CFR 203.270 — Open-End Insurance Charges.
- 24 CFR 203.43c — Eligibility of Mortgages Involving a Dwelling Unit in a Cooperative Housing Development.
- 24 CFR 203.22 — Payment of Insurance Premiums or Charges; Prepayment Privilege.
- 24 CFR 203.259a — Scope.
- 24 CFR 203.283 — Refund of One-Time MIP.
- 24 CFR 203.24 — Application of Payments.
- 24 CFR 203.26 — Mortgagor's Payments When Mortgage Is Executed.