24 CFR 25.4 - Operation of the Mortgagee Review Board.
(1) The Assistant Secretary of Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner;
(2) The General Counsel of the Department;
(3) The President of the Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA);
(4) The Assistant Secretary for Administration;
(5) The Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (in cases involving violations of nondiscrimination requirements);
(6) The Chief Financial Officer of the Department; and
(7) The Director of the Enforcement Center; or their designees.
(b)Advisors. The Inspector General or his or her designee, and the Director of the Office of Lender Activities and Program Compliance (or such other position as may be assigned such duties), and such other persons as the Board may appoint, shall serve as nonvoting advisors to the Board.
(c)Quorum. Four members of the Board or their designees shall constitute a quorum.
(d)Determination by the Board. Any administrative action taken by the Board shall be determined by a majority vote of the quorum.
Title 24 published on 02-Jun-2017 03:54
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 25 after this date.