24 CFR 266.420 - Closing and endorsement by the Commissioner.
(a)Closing. Before disbursement of loan advances in periodic advances cases, and in all cases after completion of construction, repair or substantial rehabilitation, the HFA must hold a closing and submit a closing docket with required documentation to the Commissioner or the Commissioner's authorized Departmental representative for insurance of the mortgage by endorsement of the mortgage note. The note must provide that the mortgage is insured under section 542(c) of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1992 and the regulations set forth at 24 CFR part 266 in effect on the date of endorsement. The note must also specify the date of endorsement, i.e., the date of HUD endorsement of the project mortgage, and the risk of loss assumed by the HFA and by HUD.
(b)Closing docket. The HFA's submission must include a certification that it has obtained written HUD approval of compliance with the requirements referred to in § 266.210, and certifications and information as follows:
(1) Information concerning the mortgage amount and term, location, number and type of units, income and expenses, rents, projects and market occupancy percentages, value/replacement cost, interest rate, and similar statistical information in accordance with the Commissioner's administrative procedures.
(2) Copies of the amortization schedule, Note and Risk-Sharing Agreement.
(3) Certification that the loan has been processed, prudently underwritten (including a determination that a market exists for the project), cost certified (if the project is being submitted for final endorsement) and closed in full compliance with the HFA's standards and requirements (or where the mortgage is insured under Level II, in full compliance with the underwriting standards and loan terms and conditions as approved by HUD).
(4) At the time of final endorsement, a certification for periodic advances cases, if submitted for final endorsement, that advances were made proportionate to construction progress.
(5) A copy of the HFA-approved cost certification if the project is submitted for final endorsement.
(6) A certification that equal employment requirements are followed.
(7) A certification that the HFA has reviewed and approved the Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and found it acceptable.
(8) A certification that a dedicated account, if required, has been increased in accordance with § 266.110(b).
(9) Certifications required under § 266.415 concerning liens and contractual obligations.
(10) Copies of the Hazard Insurance Policy with a clause making the loss payable to the HFA.
Title 24 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 266 after this date.
Title 24 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.