24 CFR 58.60 - Preparation and filing of environmental impact statements.
(a) The responsible entity must prepare the draft environmental impact statement (DEIS) and the final environmental impact statements (FEIS) using the current HUD recommended format or its equivalent.
(b) The responsible entity must file and distribute the (DEIS) and the (FEIS) in the following manner:
(1) Five copies to EPA Headquarters;
(2) Five copies to EPA Regional Office;
(3) Copies made available in the responsible entity's and the recipient's office;
(4) Copies or summaries made available to persons who request them; and
(5) FEIS only - one copy to State, HUD Field Office, and HUD Headquarters library.
(d) When substantial changes are proposed in a project or when significant new circumstances or information becomes available during an environmental review, the recipient may prepare a supplemental EIS as prescribed in 40 CFR 1502.9.