24 CFR 81.72 - Public-use database and public information.
(b) Examination of submissions. Following receipt of mortgage data and AHAR information from the GSEs, the Secretary shall, as expeditiously as possible, examine the submissions for mortgage data and AHAR information that:
(1) Has been deemed to be proprietary information under this part by a temporary order, final order, or regulation in effect at the time of submission;
(2) Has been designated as proprietary information by the GSE in accordance with § 81.73;
(3) Would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy if such data or information were released to the public; or
(4) Is required to be withheld or, in the determination of the Secretary, is not appropriate for public disclosure under other applicable laws and regulations, including the Trade Secrets Act (18 U.S.C. 1905) and Executive Order 12600.
(3) Mortgage data that is not year-end data.
(d) Access. The Secretary shall provide such means as the Secretary determines are reasonable for the public to gain access to the public-use database. To obtain access to the public-use database, the public should contact the Director, Office of Government-Sponsored Enterprises, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 Seventh Street, S.W., Washington, DC 20410, telephone (202) 708-2224 (this is not a toll-free number).
(e) Fees. The Secretary may charge reasonable fees to cover the cost of providing access to the public-use database. These fees will include the costs of system access, computer use, copying fees, and other costs.