24 CFR 891.440 - Adjustment of utility allowances.

§ 891.440 Adjustment of utility allowances.
This section shall apply to projects funded under the Section 202 Program, to independent living complexes funded under Section 811 Program, and to projects financed with loans under subpart E of this part. The Owner (or Borrower, as applicable) must submit an analysis of any utility allowances applicable. Such data as changes in utility rates and other facts affecting utility consumption should be provided as part of this analysis to permit appropriate adjustments in the utility allowances for assisted units. In addition, when utility rate changes would result in a cumulative increase of 10 percent or more in the most recently approved utility allowances, the Owner (or Borrower) must advise HUD and request approval of new utility allowances. Whenever a utility allowance for an assisted unit is adjusted, the Owner (or Borrower) will promptly notify affected households (or families, as applicable) and make a corresponding adjustment of the tenant payment (or rent, as applicable) and the amount of the project rental assistance payment (or housing or project assistance payment, as applicable).
(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 2502-0470)

Title 24 published on 2014-04-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code