24 CFR § 964.220 - Technical assistance.

§ 964.220 Technical assistance.

(a) Financial assistance. HUD will provide financial assistance, to the extent available, to resident councils or resident management corporations for technical assistance and training to further the activities under this subpart.

(b) Requirements for a management specialist. If a resident council or resident management corporation seeks to manage a development, it must select, in consultation with the HA, a qualified housing management specialist to assist in determining the feasibility of, and to help establish, a resident management corporation and to provide training and other duties in connection with the daily operations of the project.