Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 982.620 Manufactured home: Applicability of requirements.
(a)Assistance for resident of manufactured home.
(1) A family may reside in a manufactured home with assistance under the program.
(2) The PHA must permit a family to lease a manufactured home and space with assistance under the program.
(3) The PHA may provide assistance for a family that owns the manufactured home and leases only the space. The PHA is not required to provide such assistance under the program.
(1) The HQS in § 982.621 always apply when assistance is provided to a family occupying a manufactured home (under paragraph (a)(2) or (a)(3) of this section).
(2) Sections 982.622 to 982.624 only apply when assistance is provided to a manufactured home owner to lease a manufactured home space.
(1) If approved by the PHA, a live-in aide may reside with the family to care for a person with disabilities. The PHA must approve a live-in aide if needed as a reasonable accommodation so that the program is readily accessible to and usable by persons with disabilities in accordance with 24 CFR part 8. See § 982.316 concerning occupancy by a live-in aide.
(2) If there is a live-in aide, the live-in aide must be counted in determining the family unit size.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.