24 CFR Part 1000, Subpart D - Allocation Formula
- § 1000.301 — What is the purpose of the IHBG formula?
- § 1000.302 — What are the definitions applicable for the IHBG formula?
- § 1000.304 — May the IHBG formula be modified?
- § 1000.306 — How can the IHBG formula be modified?
- § 1000.308 — Who can make modifications to the IHBG formula?
- § 1000.310 — What are the components of the IHBG formula?
- § 1000.312 — What is current assisted stock?
- § 1000.314 — What is formula current assisted stock?
- § 1000.315 — Is a recipient required to report changes to the Formula Current Assisted Stock (FCAS) on the Formula Response Form?
- § 1000.316 — How is the Formula Current Assisted Stock (FCAS) Component developed?
- § 1000.317 — Who is the recipient for funds for current assisted stock which is owned by state-created Regional Native Housing Authorities in Alaska?
- § 1000.318 — When do units under Formula Current Assisted Stock cease to be counted or expire from the inventory used for the formula?
- § 1000.319 — What would happen if a recipient misreports or fails to correct Formula Current Assisted Stock (FCAS) information on the Formula Response Form?
- § 1000.320 — How is Formula Current Assisted Stock adjusted for local area costs?
- § 1000.322 — Are IHA financed units included in the determination of Formula Current Assisted Stock?
- § 1000.324 — How is the need component developed?
- § 1000.325 — How is the need component adjusted for local area costs?
- § 1000.326 — What if a formula area is served by more than one Indian tribe?
- § 1000.327 — What is the order of preference for allocating the IHBG formula needs data for Indian tribes in Alaska not located on reservations due to the unique circumstances in Alaska?
- § 1000.328 — What is the minimum amount that an Indian tribe may receive under the need component of the formula?
- § 1000.330 — What are the data sources for the need variables?
- § 1000.332 — Will data used by HUD to determine an Indian tribe's or TDHE's formula allocation be provided to the Indian tribe or TDHE before the allocation?
- § 1000.334 — May Indian tribes, TDHEs, or HUD challenge the data from the U.S. Decennial Census or provide an alternative source of data?
- § 1000.336 — How may an Indian tribe, TDHE, or HUD challenge data or appeal HUD formula determinations?
- § 1000.340 — What if an Indian tribe is allocated less funding under the IHBG Formula than it received in Fiscal Year (FY) 1996 for operating subsidy and modernization?
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 1000.