24 CFR Part 1000, Subpart F - Recipient Monitoring, Oversight and Accountability
- § 1000.501 — Who is involved in monitoring activities under NAHASDA?
- § 1000.502 — What are the monitoring responsibilities of the recipient, the grant beneficiary and HUD under NAHASDA?
- § 1000.503 — What is an appropriate extent of HUD monitoring?
- § 1000.506 — If the TDHE is the recipient, must it submit its monitoring evaluation/results to the Indian tribe?
- § 1000.508 — If the recipient monitoring identifies programmatic concerns, what happens?
- § 1000.510 — What happens if tribal monitoring identifies compliance concerns?
- § 1000.512 — Are performance reports required?
- § 1000.514 — When must the annual performance report be submitted?
- § 1000.516 — What reporting period is covered by the annual performance report?
- § 1000.518 — When must a recipient obtain public comment on its annual performance report?
- § 1000.520 — What are the purposes of HUD's review of the Annual Performance Report?
- § 1000.521 — After the receipt of the recipient's performance report, how long does HUD have to make recommendations under section 404(c) of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.522 — How will HUD give notice of on-site reviews?
- § 1000.524 — What are HUD's performance measures for the review?
- § 1000.526 — What information will HUD use for its review?
- § 1000.528 — What are the procedures for the recipient to comment on the result of HUD's review when HUD issues a report under section 405(b) of NAHASDA?
- § 1000.530 — What corrective and remedial actions will HUD request or recommend to address performance problems prior to taking action under § 1000.532?
- § 1000.532 — What are the remedial actions that HUD may take in the event of recipient's substantial noncompliance?
- § 1000.534 — What constitutes substantial noncompliance?
- § 1000.536 — What happens to NAHASDA grant funds adjusted, reduced, withdrawn, or terminated under § 1000.532?
- § 1000.540 — What hearing procedures will be used under NAHASDA?
- § 1000.542 — When may HUD require replacement of a recipient?
- § 1000.544 — What audits are required?
- § 1000.546 — Are audit costs eligible program or administrative expenses?
- § 1000.548 — Must a copy of the recipient's audit pursuant to the Single Audit Act relating to NAHASDA activities be submitted to HUD?
- § 1000.550 — If the TDHE is the recipient, does it have to submit a copy of its audit to the Indian tribe?
- § 1000.552 — How long must the recipient maintain program records?
- § 1000.554 — Which agencies have right of access to the recipient's records relating to activities carried out under NAHASDA?
- § 1000.556 — Does the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) apply to recipient records?
- § 1000.558 — Does the Federal Privacy Act apply to recipient records?
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 1000 after this date.