24 CFR Part 15, Subpart B - FOIA Disclosure of Information
- § 15.101 — What is HUD's overall policy concerning disclosing identifiable records?
- § 15.102 — Where and when may I inspect and copy records that FOIA requires HUD to make regularly available to the public?
- § 15.103 — How can I get other records from HUD?
- § 15.104 — What are the time periods for HUD to respond to my request for records?
- § 15.105 — How will HUD process my request?
- § 15.106 — How will HUD respond to my request?
- § 15.107 — How does HUD handle requests that involve classified records?
- § 15.108 — What are HUD's policies concerning designating confidential commercial or financial information under Exemption 4 of the FOIA and responding to requests for business information?
- § 15.109 — How will HUD respond to a request for information from Form HUD-92410 (Statement of Profit and Loss)?
- § 15.110 — What fees will HUD charge?
- § 15.111 — How do I appeal a denial of my request for records or a fee determination?
- § 15.112 — How will HUD respond to my appeal?
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 24.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 24 CFR Part 15 after this date.