24 CFR Part 5, Subpart B - Disclosure and Verification of Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Numbers; Procedures for Obtaining Income Information
- § 5.210 — Purpose, applicability, and Federal preemption.
- § 5.212 — Compliance with the Privacy Act and other requirements.
- § 5.214 — Definitions.
- Disclosure and Verification of Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Numbers for Applicants and Participants in Certain HUD Programs
- Procedures for Obtaining Income Information About Applicants and Participants
- § 5.230 — Consent by assistance applicants and participants.
- § 5.232 — Penalties for failing to sign consent forms.
- § 5.233 — Mandated use of HUD's Enterprise Income Verification (EIV) System.
- § 5.234 — Requests for information from SWICAs and Federal agencies; restrictions on use.
- § 5.236 — Procedures for termination, denial, suspension, or reduction of assistance based on information obtained from a SWICA or Federal agency.
- § 5.238 — Criminal and civil penalties.
- § 5.240 — Family disclosure of income information to the responsible entity and verification.
Title 24 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 24 CFR Part 5.