24 CFR Part 5, Subpart B - Disclosure and Verification of Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Numbers; Procedures for Obtaining Income Information
- § 5.210 Purpose, applicability, and Federal preemption.
- § 5.212 Compliance with the Privacy Act and other requirements.
- § 5.214 Definitions.
Subject Group 14Disclosure and Verification of Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Numbers for Applicants and Participants in Certain HUD Programs (§§ 5.216 - 5.218)
Subject Group 15Procedures for Obtaining Income Information About Applicants and Participants (§§ 5.230 - 5.240)
- § 5.230 Consent by assistance applicants and participants.
- § 5.232 Penalties for failing to sign consent forms.
- § 5.233 Mandated use of HUD's Enterprise Income Verification (EIV) System.
- § 5.234 Requests for information from SWICAs and Federal agencies; restrictions on use.
- § 5.236 Procedures for termination, denial, suspension, or reduction of assistance based on information obtained from a SWICA or Federal agency.
- § 5.238 Criminal and civil penalties.
- § 5.240 Family disclosure of income information to the responsible entity and verification.