24 CFR Part 903, Subpart B - PHA Plans and Fair Housing Requirements
prev | next
- § 903.3 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 903.4 What are the public housing agency plans?
- § 903.5 When must a PHA submit the plans to HUD?
- § 903.6 What information must a PHA provide in the 5-Year Plan?
- § 903.7 What information must a PHA provide in the Annual Plan?
- § 903.9 May HUD request additional information in the Annual Plan of a troubled PHA?
- § 903.11 Are certain PHAs eligible to submit a streamlined Annual Plan?
- § 903.12 What are the streamlined Annual Plan requirements for small PHAs?
- § 903.13 What is a Resident Advisory Board and what is its role in development of the Annual Plan?
- § 903.15 What is the relationship of the public housing agency plans to the Consolidated Plan, the Assessment of Fair Housing, and a PHA's Fair Housing Requirements?
- § 903.17 What is the process for obtaining public comment on the plans?
- § 903.19 When is the 5-Year Plan or Annual Plan ready for submission to HUD?
- § 903.21 May the PHA amend or modify a plan?
- § 903.23 What is the process by which HUD reviews, approves, or disapproves an Annual Plan?
- § 903.25 How does HUD ensure PHA compliance with its plan?