25 CFR 115.601 - Under what circumstances may the BIA restrict your IIM account through supervision or an encumbrance?
(2) Receives an order or judgment from a court of competent jurisdiction that you are an adult in need of assistance because you are “incapable of managing or administering property, including your financial affairs;” or
(3) Determines through an administrative process that you are an adult in need of assistance based on a finding by a licensed medical or mental health professional that you are “incapable of managing or administering property, including your financial affairs;” or
(2) Receives from a third party:
(iii) Proof of your default on the contract according to the terms of the contract; and
(iv) A copy of the original assignment of IIM income as security/collateral for the contract that is signed and dated by you and is notarized;
(3) Receives a money judgment from a Court of Indian Offenses pursuant to 25 CFR 11.208 or under any tribal law and order code;
(4) Is provided documentation showing that BIA or OTFM caused an administrative error which resulted in a deposit into your IIM account, or a disbursement to you, or to a third party on your behalf; or
(5) Is provided with proof of debts owed to the United States pursuant to § 115.104 of this part.