(a) Action on a tribe's request for a withdrawal of trust funds may be delayed or denied if:
(1) The tribe did not submit all the necessary documentation;
(2) The tribe's request is not signed by the proper authorizing official(s);
(3) OTFM does not have documentation from the tribe certifying its recognized, authorizing officials;
(4) The tribe's request is in conflict with statutory language or the controlling document governing the use of the trust funds; or
(5) The BIA or OTFM requires clarification regarding the tribe's request.
(b) If action on a tribe's request to withdraw trust funds will be delayed or denied, the BIA or the OTFM will:
(1) Notify the tribe within ten (10) working days of the date of a request made under § 115.815(a);
(2) Notify the tribe under the time frames established in 25 CFR part 1200 for requests made under the Trust Reform Act; and
(3) Provide technical assistance to the tribe to address any problems.