25 CFR 141.5 - Reservation business license required.
prev | next
(a) No person may own or lease a reservation business without a license issued under the provisions of this subpart.
(b) The applicant shall apply in writing on a form provided by the Commissioner setting forth the following:
(4) Satisfactory evidence as to the character, experience and business ability of the applicant and the employees of the applicant.
(5) Satisfactory evidence of the general fitness of the applicant and employees of the applicant to reside on the Indian reservation.
(1) The capital invested or to be invested and, of this, the amount of capital owned and the amount borrowed or to be borrowed.
(2) The name of the lender of any borrowed capital, the date due, the rate of interest to be paid, and the names of any endorsers and security.
(3) A copy of any contract or trade agreement whether oral or written with creditors or financing individuals or institutions, including any stipulations whereby financing fees are to be paid.
(d) Information that if released might adversely affect the competitive position of the applicant shall remain confidential.
[40 FR 39837, Aug. 29, 1975, as amended at 41 FR 3288, Jan. 22, 1976. Redesignated at 47 FR 13327, Mar. 30, 1982]
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 141.