25 CFR 158.53 - Order to change designation of homestead.

§ 158.53 Order to change designation of homestead.

The application of an Osage allottee, or his legal guardian, may be approved by the Secretary of the Interior, or his authorized representative, and an order issued to change designation of homestead, if it is found that the applicant owns an equal area of surplus land. The expense of recording the order shall be borne by the applicant. The order to change designation shall be made on the form “Order to Change Designation of Homestead.”

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code