25 CFR § 169.102 - What must an application for a right-of-way include?
(a) An application for a right-of-way must identify:
(1) The applicant;
(2) The tract(s) or parcel(s) affected by the right-of-way;
(3) The general location of the right-of-way;
(4) The purpose of the right-of-way;
(5) The duration of the right-of-way: and
(b) The following must be submitted with the application:
(3) Bond(s), insurance, and/or other security meeting the requirements of § 169.103;
(6) If applicable, a valuation meeting the requirements of § 169.114;
(7) If the applicant is a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, joint venture, or other legal entity, except a tribal entity, information such as organizational documents, certificates, filing records, and resolutions, demonstrating that:
(i) The representative has authority to execute the application;
(ii) The right-of-way will be enforceable against the applicant; and
(iii) The legal entity is in good standing and authorized to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the land is located;
(8) Environmental and archaeological reports, surveys, and site assessments, as needed to facilitate compliance with applicable Federal and tribal environmental and land use requirements; and
(9) A statement from the appropriate tribal authority that the proposed use is in conformance with applicable tribal law, if required by the tribe.
(c) There is no standard application form.