25 CFR 170.136 - What are the TTP Coordinating Committee's responsibilities?
(a) Committee responsibilities are to provide input and recommendations to BIA and FHWA during the development or revision of:
(1) BIA/FHWA TTP Stewardship Plan;
(2) TTP policy and procedures;
(3) TTP eligible activities determination;
(4) TTP transit policy;
(5) TTP regulations;
(6) TTP management systems policy and procedures; and
(7) National Tribal transportation needs.
(b) The Committee may establish work groups to carry out its responsibilities.
(c) The Committee also reviews and provides recommendations on TTP national concerns (including the implementation of this part) brought to its attention.
(d) Committee members are responsible for disseminating TTP Coordinating Committee information and activities to Tribal leadership and transportation officials within their respective BIA Regions.