25 CFR 170.156 - What are the IRR Program Coordinating Committee's responsibilities?
(a) Committee responsibilities are to provide input and recommendations to BIA and FHWA during the development or revision of:
(1) BIA/FHWA IRR Program Stewardship Plan;
(2) IRR Program policy and procedures;
(3) IRR Program eligible activities determination;
(4) IRR Program transit policy;
(5) IRR Program regulations;
(6) IRR Program management systems policy and procedures;
(7) IRR Program fund distribution formula (as outlined in § 170.157); and
(8) National tribal transportation needs.
(b) The Committee may establish work groups to carry out its responsibilities; and
(c) The Committee also reviews and provides recommendations on IRR Program national concerns (including the implementation of this part) brought to its attention.