25 CFR 170.226 - How will this part affect the IRR Inventory?

§ 170.226 How will this part affect the IRR Inventory?
The IRR Inventory defined in this part will expand the IRR Inventory for funding purposes to include:
(a) All roads, highway bridges, and other eligible transportation facilities that were previously approved in the BIA Road System in 1992 and each following year;
(b) All Indian reservation roads constructed using Highway Trust funds since 1983;
(c) All designated IRR routes (25 CFR 170.442-170.444);
(d) Non-road transportation related facilities; and
(e) Other applicable IRR transportation facilities.

Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 170.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 25 published on 2014-04-01

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 170 after this date.

  • 2014-12-19; vol. 79 # 244 - Friday, December 19, 2014
    1. 79 FR 76192 - Tribal Transportation Program
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, Bureau of Indian Affairs
      Proposed rule.
      Comments on this rule must be received by March 20, 2015. Comments on the information collections contained in this proposed regulation are separate from those on the substance of the rule. Comments on the information collection burden should be received by January 20, 2015 to ensure consideration, but must be received no later than February 17, 2015.
      25 CFR Part 170