25 CFR 170.457 - Can a tribe appeal a denial?

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 170.457 Can a tribe appeal a denial?

Yes. If BIA denies a design exception request made by a tribe, the decision may be appealed to FHWA. Tribes may appeal the denial of a design exception to: FHWA, 400 7th St., SW., HFL-1, Washington, DC 20590. If FHWA denies a design exception, the tribe may appeal the decision to the next higher level of review within the Department of Transportation at the Office of the FHWA Administrator, 400 7th Street, SW., HOA-1, Washington, DC 20590.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code