25 CFR 170.807 - What must BIA include when it develops an IRR Transportation Facilities Maintenance Management System?
(a) At a minimum, an IRR TFMMS system must include components for:
(1) Uniformly collecting, processing, and updating data;
(2) Predicting facility deterioration;
(3) Identifying alternative actions;
(4) Projecting maintenance costs;
(5) Tracking and reporting of actual maintenance costs and activities accomplished;
(6) Forecasting short- and long-term budget needs;
(7) Recommended programs and schedules for implementation within policy and budget constraints;
(8) Tracking and reporting unmet needs; and
(9) Ability to produce various reports, including customized reports.
(b) The minimum data requirements include:
(1) Cost of maintenance activity per mile broken down by surface type and frequency of activity;
(2) Cost of bridge maintenance by surface area of deck and frequency of activity;
(3) Cost of maintenance of other inter-modal facilities;
(4) Information from other IRR Program management systems;
(5) Future needs; and
(6) Basic facility data including but not limited to route, bridge number, maintenance activity code, facility inspection dates.