25 CFR 170.924 - What happens if DOT denies an ERFO claim?

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 170.924 What happens if DOT denies an ERFO claim?

The appealing tribe or the facility owner (if the tribe is not the owner) may appeal the finding or determination to the Secretary of Transportation at: FHWA, 400 7th St., SW., HFL-1, Washington, DC 20590. If the tribe is appealing it must provide a courtesy copy of its appeal to BIA.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code