25 CFR 20.601 - How can applications be submitted?

§ 20.601 How can applications be submitted?

You can apply for financial assistance or social services under this part by:

(a) Completing an application that you can get from your social services worker or tribe; or

(b) Through an interview with a social services worker who will complete an application for you based on the oral interview.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Statutes at Large
Public Laws