25 CFR 292.20 - What information must the consultation letter include?
(a) The consultation letter required by § 292.19(a) must:
(1) Describe or show the location of the proposed gaming establishment;
(2) Provide information on the proposed scope of gaming; and
(3) Include other information that may be relevant to a specific proposal, such as the size of the proposed gaming establishment, if known.
(b) The consultation letter must include a request to the recipients to submit comments, if any, on the following areas within 60 days of receiving the letter:
(1) Information regarding environmental impacts on the surrounding community and plans for mitigating adverse impacts;
(2) Anticipated impacts on the social structure, infrastructure, services, housing, community character, and land use patterns of the surrounding community;
(3) Anticipated impact on the economic development, income, and employment of the surrounding community;
(4) Anticipated costs of impacts to the surrounding community and identification of sources of revenue to mitigate them;
(5) Anticipated costs, if any, to the surrounding community of treatment programs for compulsive gambling attributable to the proposed gaming establishment; and