25 CFR 293.8 - What documents must be submitted with a compact or amendment?

§ 293.8 What documents must be submitted with a compact or amendment?

Documentation submitted with a compact or amendment must include:

(a) At least one original compact or amendment executed by both the tribe and the State;

(b) A tribal resolution or other document, including the date and place of adoption and the result of any vote taken, that certifies that the tribe has approved the compact or amendment in accordance with applicable tribal law;

(c) Certification from the Governor or other representative of the State that he or she is authorized under State law to enter into the compact or amendment;

(d) Any other documentation requested by the Secretary that is necessary to determine whether to approve or disapprove the compact or amendment.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.

Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 293.