25 CFR 309.27 - How are complaints filed?

prev | next
§ 309.27 How are complaints filed?

Complaints about protected products alleged to be offered or displayed for sale or sold in a manner that falsely suggests they are Indian products should be made in writing and addressed to the Director, Indian Arts and Crafts Board, Room 4004-MIB, U.S. Department of the Interior, 1849 C Street, NW, Washington, DC 20240.

[ 61 FR 54555, Oct. 21, 1996. Redesignated at 68 FR 35170, June 12, 2003]