§ 515.5 Request for amendment to record
(a) Any individual who has reviewed a record pertaining to him or her that was furnished under this part, may request that the Commission amend all or any part of that record.
(b) Each individual requesting an amendment shall send the request to the Records Manager.
(c) Each request for an amendment of a record shall contain the following information:
(1) The name of the individual requesting the amendment;
(2) The name of the system of records in which the record sought to be amended is maintained;
(3) The location of the system of records from which the individual
record was obtained;
(4) A copy of the record sought to be amended or a sufficiently detailed description of that record:
(5) A statement of the material in the record that the individual desires to amend;
(6) A statement of the basis for the requested amendment, including any material that the individual can furnish to substantiate the reasons for the amendment sought.