25 CFR 518.4 - What must a tribe submit to the Commission as part of its petition?
A petition for a certificate of self-regulation is complete under this part when it contains:
(a) Two copies on 8 1/2” x 11” paper of a petition for self-regulation approved by the governing body of the tribe and certified as authentic by an authorized tribal official;
(b) A description of how the tribe meets the eligibility criteria in § 518.3, which may include supporting documentation; and
(c) The following information with supporting documentation:
(1) A brief history of each gaming operation(s), including the opening dates and periods of voluntary or involuntary closure;
(2) An organizational chart of the tribal regulatory body;
(3) A brief description of the criteria tribal regulators must meet before being eligible for employment as a tribal regulator;
(4) A brief description of the process by which the tribal regulatory body is funded, and the funding level for the three years immediately preceding the date of the petition;
(5) A list of the current regulators and employees of the tribal regulatory body, their complete resumes, their titles, the dates they began employment, and, if serving limited terms, the expiration date of such terms;
(6) A brief description of the accounting system(s) at the gaming operation which tracks the flow of the gaming revenues;
(7) A list of gaming activity internal controls at the gaming operation(s);
(8) A description of the record keeping system(s) for all investigations, enforcement actions, and prosecutions of violations of the tribal gaming ordinance or regulations, for the three (3)-year period immediately preceding the date of the petition; and
(9) The tribe's current set of gaming regulations, if not included in the approved tribal gaming ordinance.