25 CFR 573.3 - Notice of violation.
(a) The Chair may issue a notice of violation to any person for violations of any provision of the Act or this chapter, or of any tribal ordinance or resolution approved by the Chair under part 522 of this chapter.
(b) A notice of violation shall contain:
(1) A citation to the federal or tribal requirement that has been or is being violated;
(2) A description of the circumstances surrounding the violation, set forth in common and concise language;
(3) Measures required to correct the violation;
(4) A reasonable time for correction, if the respondent cannot take measures to correct the violation immediately; and
(5) Notice of rights of appeal.
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 573 after this date.