25 CFR 700.169 - Fixed payment for moving expenses—residential moves.

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 700.169 Fixed payment for moving expenses - residential moves.

The fixed payment for moving and related expenses of a certified eligible head of household from a dwelling consists of -

(a) A moving expense allowance not to exceed $300 (three hundred dollars).

(b) A dislocation allowance of $200 (two hundred dollars).

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 25 - INDIANS
Statutes at Large
Public Laws