25 CFR 700.199 - Incidental expenses.
(a)Eligible costs. Subject to the limitations in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section, the incidental expenses to be paid are those actually incurred by the displaced person incident to the purchase of the replacement dwelling, including -
(1) Legal, closing, and related costs, including those for title search, preparing conveyance instruments, notary fees, preparing plats, recording fees; and title insurance;
(2) Lender, FHA or VA appraisal fees;
(3) FHA or VA application fee;
(4) Certification of structural soundness when required by the lender;
(5) Credit report;
(6) Owner's and mortgagee's evidence or assurance of title;
(7) Escrow agent's fee;
(8) State revenue or documentary stamps, sales or transfer taxes;
(9) Such administrative costs as are necessary to secure and acquire homesite leases and/or allotments on tribal lands. These costs may include survey fees, appropriate tribal fees and other conveyance instruments as may be appropriate;
(10) Costs, such as advertising charges, incurred incident to the purchase of the improvements owned by the head of household.
(11) Cost related to fee inspector's inspections of the replacement dwelling.
(12) Such other costs as the Commission determines to be incidental to the purchase.
(b)Truth in lending charge. Any expense, which is determined to be part of the debt service or finance charge under 15 U.S.C. 131- 1641 131-1641 and Regulation Z ( 12 CFR part 226) issued thereunder by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, is not eligible for reimbursement as an incidental expense.