25 CFR 700.313 - Evidence and procedure.
(a) At the hearing and taking of evidence the Applicant shall have an opportunity to:
(1) Submit and have considered facts, witnesses, arguments, offers of settlement, or proposals of adjustment;
(3) Have produced Commission evidence relative to the determination, Provided, that the scope of pre-hearing discovery of evidence shall be limited to relevant matters as determined by the Presiding Officer;
(5) Receive a transcript of the hearing on request and upon payment of appropriate Commission fees as published by the Commission, which may be waived in cases of indigency.
(4) Take depositions or have depositions taken when the ends of justice would be served and to permit other pre-hearing discovery within his/her discretion;
(6) Hold pre-hearing or post-hearing conferences for the settlement or simplification of the issues;
(9) Hold the record open for submission of evidence no longer than fourteen days after completion of the hearings;
(10) Make or recommend a decision in the case based upon evidence, testimony, and argument presented;
(13) Extend any time period of this subpart upon his/her own motion or upon motion of the applicant, for good cause shown.
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 700.